Thursday, May 21, 2009

You Raise Me Up- My Divine Forces

I feel I should take the time and thank all the people who have been there for me and who have gotten me so far. First off, Mom thank you for always being with me. I know I don't say this nearly as much as I should, but "Thank You." Daddy, I want you to know how much I love you. No matter how busy you are you take out the time to talk to me and make me laugh. Robby (little brother), I know we argue and fight alot, but I really do love you very much. Gammy (Grandmother), whenever my parents needed someone to babysit me as a child, you were the first one they considered. You always taught me right and wrong, helped me get a deeper connection with God. Crystal (Cousin), you are the perfect example for fashion. You are an awesome role model, and a great friend. Uncle Eric, you are fantastic uncle and I want you to know, I am very thankful to be your niece. All of you, and many more, have helped me become who I am today. I thank you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment