Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Sanctuary of Learing (My Threshold Guardian)

As a hard working student, I need school in order to test and challenge me. Without this system of learning, I would not have developed academically. Also, I have also become socially stronger. Dealing with constant bullies has helped me become stronger as a child. Being with friends, and figuring out what people like positively developed my self-esteem. I have also tooken many different physical education classes and learned how to care for my body. To better illustrate, school is like a storm. It is difficult to deal with, but with the proper gear, one is prepared. In the end, once you have endured, a rainbow appears. School has brought out many good things but has also bestowed many challenges. TAKS, difficult courses, and strict teachers continuously test my knowledge and endurance. It is this kind of obstacle that will help me in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment