Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Mentor- My Loving Mother

I feel it is best to say that the person who best fits as the mentor in my life is my mother. She has and will always be there for me. As a child, she has blessed me with the gift of a loving personality and intelligence. She has always taught me the morals and values that I continue hold dear to this day. When I would lie about getting a bad grade or hurting my little brother, she would punish me. I see now that those punishments were for my own good and have made me a better person. She is like a guardian angel. She is always there to watch over me and keep me safe. Whenever I stray from my path and do something wrong, she is always there to guide me back to the right place. When I was in elementary school, I had issues with my "friends." When I was worried and unsure, she was there to straighten things out. She listened to the problem and did her best to help fix it. I know that she will continue to aid in my journey in this life and the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment