Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Look Out, World! Here Comes The New Heroine!

Look out world! Here comes your new hero, or should I say heroine. More specifically, I am a romantic/gothic heroine. No, that does not mean I like to wear black! It is a figure of speech, saying that I am the type of heroine/lover with a dark side! I consider myself as a lover as well as a heroine because I adore romance, and I am a heroine. Why do I feel as if I have an inner dark side? Well, to begin, I am a typically happy person, yet I sometimes I can become very depressed. I tend to think of things much deeper than I should. On the contrary, do not let that destroy my reputation as a heroine. I am a very courageous person and, as you will see in my other posts, I will work very hard to achieve something.

I am a very creative heroine. I love to draw, and am currently working on a comic book. I like to sing, but mainly in the shower. As a very exotic heroine, I love learning about different parts of Asia, mostly China, Korea, and Japan. I also love being with my friends. If I were to best illistrate myself, I would see myself as a bird. I am exotic and free spirited. I am always dreaming of spreading my wings and flying out into the clear blue sky, even though I am often caged in.

No comments:

Post a Comment