Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Paranoia- My Constant Shadow

As the hero, or in my case, heroine, my endless journey is constantly threatened by outside forces. My force, my endless shadow, is paranoia. The feeling itself locks within the hidden corners of one's mind, lurking, waiting until the time is right to rear its ugly head. Paranoia is hard to deal with for me, just as it is for anyone else. It has been a very worthy opponent against my journey. I tend to worry a lot which in turn evolves into paranoia. It can prove very effective if I ever began to dream of accomplishing my goals. If I see too many obstacles, this may cause me to give up. Paranoia is like a tornado. If it becomes strong enough, it can demolish my structure of dreams. Fortuneately, if I can create a strong enough foundation, this storm should not effect me. I plan to look at things more positively, and with the help of those around me I can acquire the encouragement I need in order to overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment