Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Wonderful Friends

Every hero has a loyal band of companions. Whether they help him escape from the clutches of evil or simply to keep him company, friends are a very important attribute to the hero's journey. My friends are very valuable to me and have helped me become who I am today. First off, Gabbi Williams is indeed the most interesting person I have ever met. Whether it is in her style or her actions, she always has a way to make herself standout. Maelene Tacata is a very funny and sociable person. She is the comedian in our group. Jasmine Dinh adds spice to our group. She has her own personal flair and a wonderful sense of fashion. Tricia Culver adds the sweetner to our little band. She is kind, generous, and not to mention, very intelligent. Without all of these people and more, I would have a very lonely, dark road ahead of me. These are some of many that I have not yet mentioned:
  • Xochitl Rios (She is my loyal, awesome friend.)
  • Brittany Anderson (She has a knack for style and writing.)
  • Aleena Thomas (She is the one who peaked my interest of different fashions.)
  • Jessica Jones (She is the most sarcastic person I know.)
  • Amanda (She is my wonderful friend from elementary school.)
  • Katy Vestal (She is the fun, red-head in our group.)

Thank you all.

1 comment:

  1. Candice, you're amazing!! If anyone should be saying thank you, it's me :) You've been a great friend and I never met anyone as happy as you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete